Trainee program at Mellifiq
We offer a qualified trainee program for new graduates looking to achieve an early career boost. The aim of the program is to propel you to a key position within a company operating at the forefront of the cleantech movement. During four three-months rotations you will get unique insights into the different departments of the company; production, sales, marketing and finance.
Who are we looking for?
As a trainee at Mellifiq, you must be highly motivated and be prepared to work at a high pace and display a strong sense of business mindedness. We expect you to have recently graduated in the fields of engineering, marketing, finance or management with stellar academic records with at least a Masters degree.
We enroll up to three interns every year in our 14-month program and select candidates based on enthusiasm, professionalism, academic record and you must possess excellent English oral and written language skills. Documented academic awards or merit-based scholarships will be highly valued. We enroll our trainees in September and March annually.
Mellifiq’s global reach means your trainee-program will involve international travel to the Americas, Asia and the EMEA region, which means you must be open to both long and short periods abroad.
What we offer
Mellifiq offers a challenging but rewarding environment in which you will be given high level of responsibility and freedom in your daily work. Your tenure at Mellifiq will include:
- Being part of a cutting-edge company at the pinnacle of cleantech
- Be assigned a mentor during each three-month period within a specific field
- Get the opportunity to understand the insights and deep understanding of all facets of the company
- Learn how to develop sustainable business models and process improvements
- Receive personal support directly from the executive management team
- A personalized development plan
- A trainee program tailored for business administration, marketing or engineering graduates
- A key position in the company, depending on performance and availability
- Top grades or graduation with honors
- Willingness to travel to the Americas, Asia and EMEA for extended periods of time
- Documented excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Documented scholarship or award is highly valued
- Master’s degree in marketing, engineering, management or finance
- Driver’s license
- Swedish citizenship or the right to live and work in the European Union
Selection and enrollment
The selection process includes a review of your résumé, letter of motivation and grades, thereafter a first round of interviews will take place followed by a round of tests and concluded with a final interview. Enrollment occurs bi-annually, in March and September.
We look forward to hearing from motivated individuals who are eager to make a difference and shape the future with us!