Come and work for one of the fastest growing cleantech companies in the Nordics
We are located in modern facilities in Sweden and are looking for several skilled professionals who are dedicated to working with environmentally friendly technology within air and water treatment.
We are looking for you who are interested in technology and likes to take responsibility. For the right person the role will give you will have great freedom of action and degree of influence. The role is both customer and business related.
You will work at a fast-growing company and your achievements will directly influence the direction of the company and its success.
We value thoughts and engagement relating to our processes and offerings as we always strive towards improvement, both pertaining to internal routines and field work.
- Fixed salary
As a automation electrician you will work both self sufficiently and as a part of our development- production- and installation team. The job takes place in our development- and production department in Västberga, located south of Stockholm. You will also be part of customer visits, installations, deployments and troubleshooting.
You are interested in technology. The versatile work will require that you are a team player with strong communication skills and that you are a problem solver with clear goals. You are structured in your work and have experience in reporting and documenting your work continuously.
Do you love new challenges and want to join a exciting journey with a fast-growing company? Then this is the role for you!
- You have several years of experience/knowledge in electrical systems, control technology and industrial automation
- You have experience in PLC programming
- You have a post-secondary education at least advanced vocational training or higher
- You have a B driving license
- You master Swedish fluently in speech and writing as well as good English
- You have expertise in CAD and construction tools
- You have practical experience as an electrician or instrument technician
- You are an electrician with AL authorization or higher
- You have experience in project management in industry
- You have experience in Omron programming
- You have experience in document management in PLM systems
Do not hesitate to contact us with questions about us as a company or about the role.
Start: As soon as possible after agreement
Scope: Full time, until further notice
Last application day: Selection is ongoing, submit your application as soon as possible
Application: Your application must include CV, personal letter and references from previous jobs. Due to the large number of applications, we can only consider candidates who meets the requirements profile.
Read more about us.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? See all our vacancies.