Project Sales Engineer, industrial and municipal applications Finland
– for one of the fastest growing cleantech companies in the Nordics
We are located in modern facilities in Sweden and Finland and are looking for several skilled professionals who are dedicated to working with environmentally friendly technology within air and water treatment.
We are looking for you who is business minded, pays attention to details and executes the job with great passion. The role is strongly integrated with our core business and the problem statements you will face will be varied, challenging and engaging. For the right individual, this will mean a great degree of freedom with a substantial amount of responsibility.
You will be a part of a group of project engineers working as a cross-border team to deliver clean technology within a fast-growing company. Your achievements will directly influence the direction of the company and its success.
We value thoughts and engagement relating to our processes and offerings as we always strive towards improvement, both pertaining to internal routines and field work.
• Fixed and bonus-based salary
At Mellifiq, we work daily with treatment processes for air and water within a number of applications and industries. We have a great focus on the real-estate business as well as municipal and industrial facilities such as biogas plants and wastewater treatment plants. Our deliveries are often complex, complete solutions combining the best available technology, which may comprise oxidation processes, filtration systems, catalytic treatment of stable compounds which present significant hazard to our environment.
Our industrial business area is growing fast! We now have a need to strengthen our presence in Finland and the Baltics. For this we need a highly competent technical project sales engineer. You will be a part of a talented, multi-faceted team with different backgrounds and experiences within sales, marketing, project management, and process engineering.
Your future responsibilities
You will be a key piece in growing our Finnish and Baltic sales in biogas, wastewater treatment, air treatment, food & beverage and many other areas which have a strong need to enhance their process and improve operational efficiency, as well as implement clean technology for managing waste handling. Among other things this will require:
• Project sales
• Actively seeking new customer contacts in the above mentioned fields
• Nurturing existing accounts
• Technical audits
• Sizing of industrial equipment
• Actively pursuing new market opportunities
• Active communication and cooperation within the organization and the rest of the industrial team
• Attend exhibitions
• Up to 50-75% travel
Required skills and experiences
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
• At least 2 years experience in technical sales
• University degree (BSc / MSc) in engineering and/or science (chemical/environmental)
• Driver’s license
• Previous experience in CRM-systems
• Fluent in Finnish and English
Candidates with the following profile will have an advantage
• Experience in working for an SME company
• Experience in working in the manufacturing industry
• International work experience
• Good language skills in Russian or Baltic language
• Experience in the fields of biogas, wastewater treatment, food & beverage processes
• Proficient in Swedish
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more questions about the role. Please note that you will work in close collaboration with HQ in Stockholm, hence significant travel time will be spent in Sweden the first six months of employment.
Start: According to agreement
Employment: Full time
Application dead-line: Continuous candidate screening
Last application day: Selection is ongoing, submit your application as soon as possible
Application: Your application must include CV, personal letter and references from previous jobs. Due to the large number of applications, we can only consider candidates who meets the requirements profile.
Read more about us.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? See all our vacancies.